Why the Knowledge of Israelite Ancestry Should be Important to You.
1. Scripture is Concerned with the Ten Tribes.
2. Reasonable Probability.
3. Responsibility for your fellow Israelites.
4. Biblical National Obligations.
5. Basic Instincts. Personal Need to Fulfil an Inborn Potential.
6. Loyalty to Ancestors.
7. Revealing the Truth.
Do you believe in the Bible?
The Bible Speaks to You and about you! A good portion of Prophecy in the Bible concerns the Lost Ten Tribes in the End Times. If you too are descended from the Lost Israelites then you should know about it.
The likelihood that you are descended from the Ten Tribes if you live in a Western Nations is reasonably high. This is especially so if you have an inner feeling in this direction.
In our article, Seven Reasons Why Descendants of the Ten Tribes are not Accepted into Israel at Present we pointed out that the Ten Tribes may not be the majority of the populations in every place they are found in. Even if they were the majority, we also said that no individual could be absolutely certain they they too were descended from the Ten Tribes.
Nevertheless, a reasonable probability exists. If you come from areas wherein the Ten Tribes settled you may well be descended from them. In addition, though intermixing undoubtedly took place, our ancestors until recently mostly married someone in their immediate neighborhood. People stuck together. An overall homogeniety was maintained.
If you come from or dwell in a nation whose inhabitants may be defined as Israelite then you have an obligation to help them know about their identity since this involves their destiny, national obligations, merits and liabilities.
The Lost Ten Tribes as a collective have certain national obligations:
They should adhere to Biblical Values.
Enforce Basic Standards of Behavior both amongst themselves and among other peoples.
Help the Jews and the State of Israel.
These obligations are those of the whole communities. They also involve the individual. To some degree the obligations in question fall on every human being, not only on just the Ten Tribes. The Ten Tribes however have a special stake in them. The Ten Tribes have been blessed more than any other group of peoples. The blessings were both a reward to the Israelite Ancestors and a MEANS or tool to fulfil the task God Almighty intended for them.
Of Abraham it was said,
# Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him. For I know him that he will command his children and his house after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him # (Genesis 18:18-19).
Look at this passage:
Abraham shall first become, # a great and mighty nation #.
After that, # all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him. #
Why is that?
Because God # knows # him,
# that he will command his children and his house after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD to do justice and judgment. #
The task of performing "justice and judgment" after becoming "a great and mighty nation" through which all the nations of the earth would be blessed was to devolve upon Joseph. Tens of millions (if not hundreds of millions) of people throughout the world have not starved to death or massacred each other only because the "English-speaking" nations saved them. The only real restraint on tyranny anywhere today is that exercised by these countries.
Historian and Harvard professor Niall Ferguson in his book Empire writes,
# the fact remains that NO ORGANIZATION IN HISTORY HAS DONE MORE TO PROMOTE THE FREE MOVEMENT OF GOODS, CAPITAL AND LABOR THAN THE BRITISH EMPIRE in the 19th and early 20th centuries. And NO ORGANIZATION HAS DONE MORE TO IMPOSE WESTERN NORMS OF LAW, ORDER AND GOVERNANCE AROUND THE WORLD. #
- Acknowledgement of a Divine Authority
- Group Cohesion (family, tribe, nation, etc).
- By knowing who the Ten Tribes became and realizing that one is part of them we become more aware of the Presence of Divine Intervention in this world. This may bring us closer to the Almighty.
- Knowing who we are and that we are different from others hones our awareness of the need to survive.
- Appreciating where we came from and what potential our offspring may have could help us appreciate the need for children. Everyone has this need. Not everyone merits to do something about it. Nevertheless, it is there and could be helped along.
- The fourth Basic Instinct is Self-Expression. A person wants to know who they are. If one has hidden talents, inherited rights, and a duty they were born with then; they wish to know about it. They would want to be aware of it and to be shown how to bring this inheritance to fruition. You want to know who you are.
- If we descend from Israel then we belong to the Israelite nation and within that nation to the tribes and within the Tribe to the Tribal Clan and the Tribal Family. We could use this awareness. Just as people want to be associated with certain football team supporters, or peer groups at work, etc, so too should they want to know their Tribal Ancestry.
A person is born with an inborn loyalty to their father and mother. We may not have succeeded in honoring our father and mother as we should have. Maybe they themselves were not perfect. Nevertheless it is universally agreed that one should honor one's forebears. If your ancestors were Israelties you should want to know about it and to live up to it.
Why Brit-Am Should or Should not be Supported. Apologetics of Brit-Am.
We want to know the truth. This is something we were born with. This is why we receive an education. It is the reason we take an interest in the NEWS and in what goes on about us. It is why we gossip and listen to talk about others and the situation. It is what we are. Brit-Am/Hebrew Nations has evidence indicating that a portion of the peoples in the West are almost certainly to a significant degree descended from Israel. This information involves us, our forefathers, our descendants, and most of those around us.
It should be important to us to know about.
Each one of us has their own task in this world.
Acquiring this knowledge and appreciating it may be part of our task in this world.
Seven Reasons You Cannot Come to Israel.