Selected Biblical and Secular Points Proving the Ten Tribes to be in the West and Designed to fit on an A-4 sheet of paper.
|The exiled Israelites were to become one of the most numerous groups of people on earth (Genesis 15:5 22:17 24:60 32:12 Numbers 23:10 Deuteronomy 1:11 Isaiah 10:22 24:16 26:15 Hosea 1:10); to be the most powerful (Genesis 27:9 Numbers 24:7 Michah 5:7-9), to be the richest, to possess the most mineral and agricultural resources (Genesis 27:28Â 49:25 Deuteronomy 33:13-16 Hosea 2:8), to live in the best places (Isaiah 41:8-9), to be in islands (IsaiahÂ 42:4 49:1-6 Jeremiah 31:9-10), peninsulas (Jeremiah 31:8), and at continental extremities (Deuteronomy 33:13 Isaiah 24:16Â 26:15 41:8-9 49:6), to be sea-farers (Isaiah 42;6), to gain controlÂ over strategic points regarding their potential adversaries (Genesis 22:16-17 24:60), to be like a lion, unicorn (Numbers 24:8-9), and bald-headed eagle (Micah 1:16). They were also to be largely unaware of their Israelite identity and to practice a non-Jewish religion (Hosea 2:8, 2:13, 2:16Â 11:12). Judah at first would not know who they were (Isaiah 49;21). Scripture gives numerous other identifying characteristics that taken as a whole can only fit one group of peoples.
|Â 1. Ends of the Earth: Deuteronomy 33:13 on,
Isaiah 24:16, 26:15, 41:8-9 43;6 49:6
Â 2. Bald-Headed Eagle Micah 1:16
Â 3. Isles Isaiah 24;15Â 49:6 60:9 Jeremiah 31; 9-10
Â 4. Cyrus: Messiah son of Joseph see Joseph by Yair Davidiy,Â Isaiah (44:28)
Â 5. Thighs, Peninsulas, and Coasts: Jeremiah 31:8
Â 6. Brit-Am Isaiah 42:6 49:8 Covenant of the People
Â 7. Tarshish Isaiah 60;9
Â 8. Seafarers Isaiah 42:10
Â 9. Rule Over Peoples Genesis 27:29 48:19 MULTITUDE OF NATIONS (Malo HaGoyim), Psalms 47:3
10. Be the Dominant World Power (Balak, Ephraim): Numbers 24:7-9 Micah 5:7-9
11. Military Power: Deuteronomy 33:27 33:29 Jeremiah 51:20-21 (battle-ax) Zechariah 10:7
12. Defeat Edom (Germany and Europe) Ezekiel 25:14 Obadiah 1:18
13. Light for the Gentiles Genesis 12:2-3, 18:18-19, 22:18 24:4Â
Isaiah 42:1 42:6 Amos 6;15
14. Separate from Judah. Isaiah 11:12-13Â 49:21
15. Not known to JudahÂ Isaiah 49:13-14, 21.
Hosea chapter one: Judah excepted 1:7
16. Numerous: Genesis 15:5, 22:17,Â 24:60, 32:12, Numbers 23:10, Isaiah 10:22, 24:16, 26:15 Hosea 1:10
17. WestÂ Isaiah 24:14 (sea in Hebrew is yam meaning west); Hosea 11:10
18. Northwest Isaiah 49:12
19. North Jeremiah 3;18Â 31; 6-10
20. Agricultural Plenty Genesis 27:28 49:25 Deuteronomy 33:13-16Â Hoshea 2:8
21. Mineral ResourcesÂ Genesis 49:25Â Deuteronomy 33:13, 15
22. Australia (Sinim, Codes) Isaiah 49:8
23. Best Places (Atziliyah) Isaiah 41: 9
24. Christianity Hosea 2:8, 2:13, 2:16Â 11:12Â Notsrim (see our book Ephraim)
25. Fires in the Isles referring to Celtic Britain Isaiah 24:15
26. GATE(s) OF YOUR ENEMIES Genesis 22:17Â 24:60
27. John BullÂ Deuteronomy 33:17 Jeremiah 31:18 Aegel
28. Nobility Ephraim Jeremiah 31:20
29. Representative Democracy Manasseh Genesis 41:51
30. Dolmens:Â Â Â Jeremiah 31:21
31, 32, 33. Cush, Egypt, Chains See no.4 Cyrus Isaiah 44:28Â
also Isaiah 43:3 45:14
34: Zarephath Obadiah 1:20
35: Alcoholic Drunkards Isaiah 28:1, 3
36.Â Ruled by Sons of David Jeremiah 33:22, 26
37.Â Kings Genesis 17:6, 16,Â 35:11
38. Many Waters Numbers 24:7
39. GomerÂ Hosea chapter one
40. The name Hebrew:Â Genesis 14:13 Genesis 14:13 (on Joseph)
39:17 40:15 41:12Â 43:32Â Jonah 1:9
41-111. Seventy Tribal and Clan Names
112. Jacob: Isaiah 49:6 Tribes of Jacob: Union Jack, Yankee, King James
113. Lion and Unicorn Numbers 24:7-9
A: Points to Note:
There will be no complete Redemption for Judah without the return of the Ten Tribes (Ezekiel 16:53, 55, 61). Nonetheless the Ten Tribes will mostly return together in one or two main groups rather than asindivuals. Inthe End Times many (or all) of the areas they now dwell in will be considered part of the Land of Israel.
Judah will be obligated to go unto the Ten Tribes and bring them back (Jeremiah 3:18 31:8).Â The Ten Tribes are also called upon to seek their God and their ancestry (Jeremiah 31:9-10, 21) and affirm it.Â
Ezekiel (11:18) hints that first the exiles will return to theÂ Land of Israel and after that they shall put away their idols and keep the Law (Ezekiel 11:20).
The complete return of Judah is dependent upon the return of Samaria (Ezekiel 16:53, 55, 61) meaning the Ten Tribes especially Manasseh ofÂ the USA.
God will renew His covenant with Judah and with Israel (Ezekiel 16:62).
Part of Judah will return to the Land and begin to build it up.
Then the Lost Ten Tribes will return in two stages together with the remnant of Judah (Isaiah 56:8 and Hosea chapter six, ).
Identity Lost: Hosea (chapter one) predicted that theÂ Lost Ten Tribes would be considered non-Israelites and (Hosea 7:8 IsaiahÂ 11:11 49:21 )Â distinct from Judah: Census lists of Ezra and Nehemiah doÂ not mention anyone from the Ten Tribes amongst Judah. Their religiousÂ Membership was Suspended: Jeremiah 3:8 (divorced, cf. Yebamot 17), HoseaÂ 1:9.Â They would combined with Gomer (Hosea ch.1) but later Re-Unite withÂ Judah (Hosea 3;18 Isaiah 11:11). In the Last Days they will Return byÂ Aeroplanes (Isaiah 60:8).Â Initially they will not be accepted by JudahÂ (Isaiah 49;21). Both Judah and Joseph will seek God in the Last DaysÂ (Jeremiah 50:4). Ephraim will return to Bashan and Gilead (Micah 7:14)Â meaning Syria and Lebanon (Zechariah 10:10). The Lost Ten Tribes areÂ exhorted to take heed of historical and archaeological evidence concerningÂ their origins and to return to their cities in Samaria (Jeremiah 31:12).
B. RABBINICAL PROOF
3. Midrashim and Rabbinical sources also interpreted the texts the same way as Brit-Am has done.
4. Hebrew Meanings of Names and Tribal Characteristics in the light of Â Rabbinical Commentary confirmed Brit-Am Identifications, e.g. Machir first born son of Manasseh gave his name to America.
5. Jewish Philosophy: Helps explain the separate roles of Judah and Joseph.
(1). Movement by Sea:Â A portion of the Hebrew Exiles was transported overseas in Phoenician and Philistine ships working for the Assyrians. They were taken to Spain, Gaul, and Britain. Those taken to Spain later moved northward into Gaul or crossed over to Britain and Ireland.
(2). Movement by Land Northward: Ca.740-720 BCE: The Assyrians moved masses of Northern Israelites to Northern Mesopotamia and to Hara in eastern Iran where they became identified with Cimmerians, Scyths, and Goths.
(3).Â Cimmerians to Europe and Galatian-Gaul:Â Â Ca. 640 BCE: The first waves of Cimmerians via the Anatolian Bosporos (Turkey) were driven into the European Balkans whence they made their way west to Gaul and Britain becoming identified as Celts and Galatians. The Galatians were identifiable in Europe with both part of the Celts and Belgae and with early groups in Germany.
(4) Scythian Movements to Europe: Ca. 550 BCE to ca. 500 CE. The ScythiansÂ moved from the Middle East to north of the Caucasus. They then moved in stages westward into Europe and the British Isles.
(5). The Khazars: They belonged to the Lost Ten Tribes and a portion of
(6) From Europe to North America: Apart from the British Isles and the West members of the Lost Israelite were scattered throughout Europe including Germany. These groups had often remained separate from their non-Israelite neighbors and later moved en masse to North America and similar regions.
(7) Judah: Descendants of Jews who had been forced to become Gentiles are to be found in many regions and will also return with the Lost Ten Tribes.
D. OTHER FIELDS OF EVIDENCE:
(a) the study of linguistics: Western Celtic is Semitic in structure, Germanic tongues, especially English have a strong Hebraic component, etc;
(b) Hebraic type culture,
(c) comparative religion,
(d) self-identification as the Chosen People of Israel;
(e) Contemporary affairs:
(f) relative degrees of anti-Semitism and philo-Semitism; and several other fields.
The aims of Brit-AmÂ are to encourage: