Judah (i.e. the Jews) and the Ten Tribes (i.e. Israel) comprise the Choseph People. They are now separate. Each has their own task to fulfill. In the future they will re-unite. For the moment they are separate. We propose to list Biblical Proofs identifying each entity SEPARATEDLY.
Concerning the Jews of Judah the Bible tells us that in the End Times Judah will be identifiable by the following points:
1. Possession of Coastal Parts of the Land of Israel in the south (Zephaniah ch.2).
2. Judah will dwell in Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:14).
3. Judah will be an Old-New Nation as the State of Israel now is ('Atlneuland' cf. Genesis 49: 8-12).
4. The Jews will have been persecuted (Zechariah 1:15, Zechariah 8:13, Isaiah ch.53, Isaiah 42:10, Psalm 44:22).
5. The Jews will have kept the Law (Psalms 60:9, 108:90; Genesis 49:10; Zechariah 8:23).
6. The Jews will have kept the Four Fasts (Zechariah 8:19).
7. The Jews will be known as 'Israel' (Isaiah 48:1).
8. The Jews of Judah will Return before the Ten Tribes (Micah 4:8 cf. Hosea 6:10).
9. Judah will always have been recognized as Judah (Genesis 49:10).
10. The Ten Tribes would get Lost, not Judah (Genesis 34:10 cf. Isaiah 24:3, 49:13-14, 21 Hosea 1:8, Jeremiah 3:6-7).
11. In their Places of Exile Judah will have been defenseless (Hosea 1:7, Psalm 44:22).
12. In the End Times Judah will assert himself (Isaiah 63).
The Jews of Judah fulfill all of the above 12 points mentioned.
The Lost Ten Tribes were to have the following characteristics (and more):
To become one of the most numerous groups of people on earth (Genesis 15:5, 22:17, 24:60, 32:12, Numbers 23:10, Deuteronomy 1:11, Isaiah 10:22, 24:16, 26:15, Hosea 1:10);
To be the most powerful nations (Genesis 27:9, Numbers 24:7 Michah 5:7-9);
To be the richest, possessing the most mineral and agricultural resources (Genesis 27:28, 49:25, Deuteronomy 33:13-16, Hosea 2:8);
To live in the best places (Isaiah 41:8-9);
To be in islands (Isaiah 42:4, 49:1-6, Jeremiah 31:9-10), peninsulas (Jeremiah 31:8);
and at continental extremities (Deuteronomy 33:13, Isaiah 24:16, 26:15, 41:8-9, 49:6);
To be sea-farers (Isaiah 42:6);
To gain control over strategic points regarding their potential adversaries (Genesis 22:16-17, 24:60);
To be like a lion, unicorn (Numbers 24:8-9), and bald-headed eagle (Micah 1:16).
They were also to be largely unaware of their Israelite identity and to practice a non-Jewish religion (Hosea 2:8, 2:13, 2:16, 11:12).
Judah at first would not know who the Ten Tribes are (Isaiah 49:21). Scripture gives numerous other identifying characteristics that taken as a whole can only fit one group of peoples, e.g. Ends of the Earth: Deuteronomy 33:13 on, Isaiah 24:16, 26:15, 41:8-9 43;6 49:6.
Isles: Isaiah 24:15, 49:6, 60:9, Jeremiah 31; 9-10.
Brit-Am (Covenant of the People): Isaiah 42:6, 49:8.
Defeat Edom (Germany and Europe): Ezekiel 25:14, Obadiah 1:18.
Light for the Gentiles: Genesis 12:2-3, 18:18-19, 22:18, 24:4, Isaiah 42:1, 42:6 Amos 6;15.
Separate from Judah: Isaiah 11:12-13, 49:21.
Not known to Judah: Isaiah 49:13-14, 21 (Hosea chapter one: Judah excepted 1:7).
To have the name 'John Bull.' The name 'England' meaning 'Aegeland,' i.e. Land of the Bull-Calf applied to Ephraim, Deuteronomy 33:17, Jeremiah 31:18.