Brit-Am Survey 2021
- (1) Do you wish your answers to remain:
- (a) Anonymous.
- (b) First Name Only
- (c) Full Name
- Answer: Full Name
- (2) Which Israelite Tribe do you most identify with?
- Answer: Judah
- (3) Out of the Tribes Listed below please mark in order of preference
- the FIVE that most interest you.
- Answer: Dan, Judah, Naphtali, Gad, Asher
- (4) What is Your Name?
- Answer: Nicholas Cudnik
- (5) What is Your Ancestry?
- (a) Father
- Answer: Eastern European (Polish-Lithuanian, Russian / Ukrainian), Baltic Tribal (Sudovian), Hebrew (Dan)
- (b) Mother
- Answer: English, Welsh, Irish, Nordic, French and Hebrew (Judah).
- (4) Where do you live?
- Answer: Maryland, USA
- (7) Do you strongly believe you are descended from Israel? Or are you
- just mildly interested in the possibility?===============================================================
- Answer: I am descended from Israel.
- (8) If you do believe you are descended from Israel is there one single
- factor you can mention that initiated this belief?
- Answer: My family pedigree.
- Which of the following would you consider the most important in leading
- to an identification with this message:
- Instinct; Bible; Contemporary Events; Historical Proofs; Religious
- Experience; Brit-Am Writings; Identification with Jews; Sympathy with
- the State of Israel; Other.
- Answer: Instinct. The soul knows what it is and will guide the process through intuition / instinct.
- (10) What could be done to enhance the Presentation of this issue?
- Answer: I think Brit-am/ Hebrew Awareness is offering an invaluable service to the Tribes, lost and found alike. My own research has found that the tribe of Dan had a massive impact on the bloodlines on Polish-Lituanian aristocracy and from there spread into Poland and later America. This is in addition to the regions Dan is already known to have impacted (Denmark, Wales, Ireland, etc.). I think Dan may have contributed heavily to what would become the Ashkenazi and Litvak Jewish bloodlines as well. So, further exposition upon Dan may uncover a more widespread family connection than once thought.
- (11) Do you find our message convincing?
- Answer: Yes.
- (12) What do you particularly like about our message?
- Answer: As deep as the research into every aspect of historical context as Brit-Am / Hebrew Awareness delves you still maintain a singular focus on awakening the spiritual intuition within the lost Jewish souls. It is such a broad topic in general with such a long history that maintain such a focus needs to be commended, and the knowledge is in service to the Creator without a doubt. The balance between raw information and that subtle awakening of the soul is truly a blessing of your message from Hashem.
- (13) What do you dislike? [We want to improve and also to attract more
- people. Your answer could help us.]
- Answer: Strictly in the realm of constructive criticism I would say that the video camera quality could use improving as well as the "set" from which Yair delivers his message. Although only asthetic, this adds a level of comfort to the viewer and a subtle level of trust in the information being presented. So, a set and camera / mic upgrade is a recommendation. Also in future reprinting of your books you may want to come up with a cover format that echoes a look more in line with asthetics used in multi volume Hebrew texts. In other words create the books outer covers in a way that inspires the buyer to collect all of them and to give them a proper home right next to the Talmud and Mishna on their shelves. The symbolism on the present copies could certainly be integrated into a new design to convey the same sentiment.
- (14) What would like to see more of?
- Answer: Perhaps audiobook versions of your books.
- (15) Do you accept the Brit-Am Criteria for determining which Peoples
- Belong to Israel?
- Answer: Yes.
- Answer 6: Anonymous-3. Professor