Answers to Questions by Yair Davidiy
Will the Mossad try to kill me if I ask questions about Israel on Quora?
You can ask questions on Quora as much as you like. You can make them as offensive as possible, as long as they are against Israel that is.
I answered a Quora question,
- How can one justify the occupation of Palestine?
My answer was along the following lines:
- Occupation by Who?
- The Occupation of Palestine by illegal Arab squatters known as Palestinians cannot be justified! It needs to stop!
I was not saying anything more negative about the Palestinians than the question had implied about Israelis.
They took it for granted that the Israelis were Occupiers.
I had replied that the Palestinians were the same. [In fact even more so!]
I also remarked:
- The settlements do not divide the Israeli People BUT they do provide a point of focus for existing divisions to express themself.
- The Israeli People may be divided between:
- (1) They who believe in God, the Bible, and Judaism, who endeavor to have regular family life with children, and to see a continuation of the Jewish Nation. Most of this group supports the settlements.
- (2) They who do not believe in God, lead promiscuous lifes, encourage homosexuality and feminist agendas, and wish to diminish the expression of Jewishness among Jews. This second group is against the settlements.
- They often support illegal, immoral, and inappropriate, Arab Palestinian occupation of the Promised Land! Stop the Occupation!
What was not correct about the above? The anti-settlement people on the pages of Quora itself say the same about themselves!
Quora Moderation however sent me warnings and then collapsed my answer:
- Quora Moderation collapsed your answer to How can one justify the occupation of Palestine? for violating a policy on Quora.
- Your answer may need improvement
- Violation of Quora's Be Nice, Be Respectful policy.
They also threatened to ban me from Quora altogether and may well do so!
At this rate I would have to consider asking the Mossad for protection if the Mossad was what it is depicted to be. The Mossad however is a small organization. It does what it has to do in a very limited context. Quora has not merited to be included within its parameters. Neither is it likely to be so despite discrimination against the likes of my humble being.