Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
For Previous Posts from our sister site See:
1. Jews of Northern Iraq, Armenians, Assyrians all exceed 25% R1b!!
2. Mark Williams: Leicestershire (Central England), Celts, and Jewish Reps
3. Hanah Hawkins and mtDNA K
4. East Germans are less than ca. 20% Polish!
5. Hungarians are Mainly Germans!
6. R1b amongst Bronze Age Bell Beaker People? A ControversialÂ Claim.
7. Native Americans and Northern Europeans More Closely Related Than Previously Thought
8. Genetic Makeup of Hispanic/Latino Americans Influenced by Native American, European and African-American Ancestries
9. New Results? Alternate DNA. 27% of Finnish from East Mediterranean?Â
1. Why Does DNA Not Confirm Brit-Am/Hebrew Nations Belief?
2. Changes in YDNA, Extracts from Articles.
3. Welsh Are the Most Ancient Britons [and of Mediterranean type]Â
1. YDNA and Environment? Is G in Mountainous Areas an example?
2. Oldest mtDNA found in Wales. Originated from West Asia i.e. the region of Israel.
3. Weird Facts About Redheads by Lisa Collier Cool
4. The Pros and Cons of Older Parenting BY JUDITH SHULEVITZ
5. Yair Davidiy Blackballed by DNA Discussion Groups!
1. New Findings. Were the Nial (Galli) of Ireland and Scotland from the Tribe of Dan?
2. Information about Redheads
3. One in ten Scots men descended from Picts By SHAN ROSSÂ
1. Evidence of early medieval trade and migration between Wales and the Mediterranean Sea region
2. The Celtic Genetic Connection to Red Hair
3. Addition to article, Rufosity in Ireland and Britain: Some Sources and Comments
4. DNA: one million Britons descended from the Romans!
5. Polynesian DNA shows up in a Brazilian tribe:
6. Faces of Ancient Inhabitants of Israel-Canaan Reconstructed. Meet Delilah: TV series unveils 'biblical' faces
7. Eurasian Y chromosome R1b in Africa.
1. Why is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews so High? by Hank Pellissier
2. Irish red hair a result of our lack of sunlight by Lynne Kelleher
3. Adolf Hitler`s "Jewish DNA" a HoaxÂ
1. Black Couple Have White Baby
2. Ancient Minoans (Crete-Philistines) are close to Neolithic samples from Scandinavia and France.
3. Did Ancestors of Present-Day Irish Commit Genocide?
1. Influence of Y-chromosomal DNA mutations on behaviour and adaptation to climateÂ
2. European Roots for Native Americans?
3. Egyptian Pharaohs: What YDNA haplogroups did they belong to?
4. Marcus West: Jewish YDNA Haplotypes
5. More Notes about Redheads, Gingers of the World, Unite! by Frank Jacobs .
6. Why inbreeding really isn't as bad as you think it is by Alasdair Wilkins
7. Mt[female-transmitted]DNA Influenced by Environment
Climate shaped the worldwide distribution of human mitochondrial DNA sequence variation
8. The Largest Ancestry Groups In The United States by Liz O'Connor, Gus Lubin and Dina Spector
9. Acquired Experiences May be Transmitted by Heredity
Grandma's Experiences Leave a Mark on Your Genes by Dan Hurley
BAMAD-116.Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA UpdateÂ
1.Â Yair Davidiy: Demographics in Israel and the World: Some Interesting Points on the Male-Female Imbalance
2.Â Yair Davidiy: Famous Rabbinical Commentator Found Correct on Demographic Point
3. Yair Davidiy:Â Answer to Query AboutÂ Finding DNAÂ LinkÂ toÂ Ashkenazic Jews
4. DNA fingerprinting techniques 'can sometimes give the wrong results' by Fiona Macrae
5. Ancient Scandinavians from southern Europe
6. Correlations in the population structure of music, genes and language
7. Did Minoan-Mycenaeans (Philistines) Bring European Pigs to Ancient Israel?Â
BAMAD-117.Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Cristian Sildan: Is World Population Really Decreasing?
2. At least A quarter of all babies born in the UK are non-Israelite!
3. French Women More Faithful than British or American Ones!
4. Is Iran a Dying Nation? The Dead's Envy for the Living by David P. Goldman
5. One to three men fathered most western Europeans?
BAMAD-118.Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Descendants of Nial in Ireland and Scotland. A clarification.
2. R1b in Africa and Elsewhere;Â The AtlanticÂ ModalÂ Haplotype of Western Europe. A Possible Egyptian and Assyria Link?
3. Top ten reasons to love Irish redheads (PHOTOS)
4. Different Pygmy Groups Evolved Independently
5. DNA shows Irish people have more complex origins than previously thought
by Marie McKeown
1. Different Subclades of R1b According to Region
2.Â TowardsÂ an End to DNAÂ RacialÂ Dogma?Â byÂ Yair Davidiy
3. Near Eastern origin of R1a in Ashkenazi Levites
4. Environmental Influence on Genes Proven at Mount Carmel, Israel.
5. Genetic make-up of Europe
6. Australian Aborigines and Black Africans in South America in Ancient Times
7. DNA for Laymen and Beginners. A Good SourceÂ
1. Gavin Anderson: the difference in DNA findings caused disbelief in Israelite Origins
2.Orjan Svensson: Some quotes regarding haplogroups [i.e. DNA groups]
3. One to three men fathered most western Europeans? (November 26, 2013) with important Brit-Am Preliminary Note
1. Friends Are the Family You Choose: Genome-Wide Analysis Reveals Genetic Similarities Among Friends
2. Did the Assyrians conquer West Africa (and fertilize the women) or is it just the Climate?
3. DNA and the Orkney Islands (Scotland), a Collection of Interesting DNA and other Notes
1.11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
There are plenty of reasons, scientifically tested, to have hope for the future
By Eric Barker
1. Article About Nial
Ireland's most prolific high king - you may be descended from himÂ - IrishCentral.com
2. Political attitudes derive from body and mind: 'Negativity bias' explains difference between liberals and conservatives
3.Â Central Italians from Lydia in Turkey?Â AÂ Genome-Wide Study of Modern-Day Tuscans: Revisiting Herodotus's Theory on the Origin of the Etruscans
Pardo-Seco et al
4. Ashkenazi Jews
Sequencing an Ashkenazi reference panel supports population-targeted personal genomics and illuminates Jewish and European origins, Nature
5.Â Environmental Influence. A Comeback for Lamarckian Evolution?Â
Â BAMAD-125.Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Myth Busted: Ancient Humans May Not Have Been Redheads by Tanya Lewis
2. There Are Only 3 Races On The Earth by Brother Shane
3. Ashkenazi Jews and Europeans and Brit-Am Commentary.
BAMAD-126Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA UpdateÂ
1. Interesting pictures on race
2. DNA Accuracy
3. Australian Aborigines Represent MOST Populations of the Earth!
4. Ashkenazi Jewish Women All from Italian Converts??
5. Jewish R1a from the Middle East? [though previous studies related it to the Wends of Germany].
6. Cleanliness May Really Be Next To Godliness: New Study Finds Dirty Living And Working Conditions Lead To Lying And Cheating
Disgust leads people to lie and cheat; cleanliness promotes ethical behavior
7. Unattractive Men Look Better to Women on the Pill by Stephanie Pappas
1. Heredity and Success?
Your Ancestors, Your Fate by Gregory Clark
2. Map of Secondary Languages in the USA
Hola! What Language Is Your State Speaking? by Dora Hasan Mekouar
3. 10 Things You Should Know About Sexual Attraction
by Vincent West
1. Solar activity at birth predicted infant survival and women's fertility in historical Norway
2. Question on Blue Eyes
3. White? Black? A Murky Distinction Grows Still MurkierÂ by Carl ZimmerÂ
1. Britain.Â Women are much more likely to believe in God and in life after death than men, researchers have found.
2. Powerful men may have fathered big chunks of world: DNA study by Robert Ferris
3. Who Killed the Men of England?Â by Jonathan Shaw
BAMAD-130.Â Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Irish red hair a result of our lack of sunlightÂ by Lynne Kelleher
2. Is there a such thing as red-headed Jews?
3. Red hair amongst Jews From Wikipedia
4. American liberals and conservatives think as if from different cultures
5. Ashkenazic Jews are Smarter by Hank Pellissier
6. 7 surprising facts about cannibalism by Phil Edwards
7. Black parents give birth to white baby by Andy Soltis
8. Kurds may be less close to Jews than was once thought
9. YDNA in Europe by Countries
BAMAD-131. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1.Â Environmental Influence on R1b in Africa and Europe or Not?
2. Martin Lightfoot: How Jewish (J) DNA and European (R) May be derived from One Another
3. Extracts from: The Genetic Origin of the Nations
(a) Australian Aborigines, Maoris, and Mongols All Linked?
(b) Japanese and Tibetans
4. Evolutionary Sociology: Genetic pacification of Western Europeans
5. Changes in Head Shape.
(a) Brachycephalization in Japan has ceased
(b) Samurai Had Broadest Heads!
BAMAD-132. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. African Input to Middle Eastern Populations
2. Yoruba (Nigeria) Dominant Amongst Afro-Americans!
Complex genetic ancestry of Americans uncovered: Genetic fingerprints of slave trade and colonization
3. Genetic study reveals 30% of white British DNA has German ancestry
by Hannah Devlin
4. Proof of the Etruscans. Near Eastern Presence in Tuscany (Northwest Italy).
5. Release of New study on British DNA arouses much discussion
(a) The Study
(b) Article on the study (forwarded by Stephen Phillips)
DNA study shows Celts are not a unique genetic groupÂ By Pallab Ghosh Â
BAMAD-133. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Haplogroup R (Y-DNA)
2. Y-DNA haplogroups of ancient civilizations: Assyrians Like West Europeans?
3. Question Concerning DNA and Environment
BAMAD-134. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Ashkenazi Jews descend from 350 people, scientists say
2. Notes of Interest on Red Hair
(1) Not Only Ashkenazi Jews but Sephardim as well have red hair! Caused by defective nutrition?
(2) 2000 year old Jewish Tomb Finds with red hair
(3) Thracians had Red Hair!
(4]) Heroes of Homer had red hair!
(5) Ireland has the most red hair! Scotland in 2nd place
(6) Red Hair in Norway traced to Descendants of Niall from Ireland!
(7) Did Nazis forbid redheads to marry each other?
(8) Redheads are more likely to be left-handed
(9)Â Italian Churches in 1700s forbade redheads to marry?
3. How Many Americans Are Married To Their Cousins?
By Mona Chalabi
BAMAD-135. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Britons still live in Anglo-Saxon tribal kingdoms, Oxford University findsÂ By Sarah Knapton, Science Editor
2. When the Weather Changes, So Does Your DNA
By Annie Hauser
3. Mitochondrial DNA Suggests a Western Eurasian origin for Ancient (Proto-) Bulgarians
4. Ancient DNA may provide clues into how past environments affected ancient populations
5. Brit-Am Reply to Query About Possible Jewish DNA in an Individual Case
BAMAD-136.Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Smoking Marijuana Lowers Fertility [in both men and women]
2. Study: Holocaust trauma can be genetically transmitted
3. English More Celtic than Anything Else
British Origins (Leslie et al. 2015)Â
BAMAD-137.Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA UpdateÂ
1. What Your DNA Says About Medieval History
2. Ancient Europeans Mysteriously Vanished 4,500 Years AgoÂ (withÂ Brit-Am Comment)
3. One million Brits 'descended from Romans' by Nick Collins
BAMAD-138. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. MtDNA is also transmitted by Males!
Roosters run afoul of genetic rules
2. Amerindian DNA Links to Europeans?
3. New Results? Alternate DNA.Â 27% of Finnish from East Mediterranean?
4. White Americans have Remained 'Shockingly European' Despite Decades of Pro-Racial Mixing Propaganda, New DNA Study Reveals
5. Ireland. Is distinctive DNA marker proof of ancient genocide? by John HoldenÂ
6. Mt[female-transmitted]DNA Influenced by Environment
7. Nearly one-third of Native American genes come from west Eurasian people linked to the Middle East and Europe, rather than entirely from East Asians as previously thought, according to a newly sequenced genome.Â
BAMAD-139. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. 1. [Jews] Genes Reveal by Jon Entine
2. Amnon Goldberg: Devolution Not Evolution. Ape-Men a Hoax!
3. Recent Expansion of European Peoples
4. Ancient DNA sheds light on Irish origins - BBC By PaulÂ Rincon from "eastern periphery of Europe"
5. Did Modern Jews Originate in Italy? By Michael BalterÂ
Â BAMAD-140.Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Stephen Phillips: The Theory of Evolution is False
2. Ireland saw prehistoric migration from Middle East
3. Mutations and DNA
BAMAD-141.Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Most Britons descended from male farmers who left Iraq and Syria 10,000 years ago (and were seduced by the local hunter-gatherer women)
By David Derbyshire
2. The English are 'one third' Anglo-Saxon: Study reveals for the first time how immigrants mixed with British population
By Mark Prigg
3. Majority of West Europeans Came from "Nowhere" within Last ca. 3000 Years!!!!!
BAMAD-142.Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Red Hair and R1b YDNA: Environmental Influence?
2. Irish DNA and History
Irish history being upended by bones found under a bar
3. Viking Graves Yield Grisly Find: Sacrificed Slaves
4. Bronze Age war in northern Germany
5. Division is in Northern Ireland genes as scientists find there really are two distinct tribes
By Linda Stewart
BAMAD-143.Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
(a)Â The Difference Between Identical and Fraternal Twins
(b) Countries With Most Twins Identified
by Charles Q. Choi
(c) Twice the nappies and double the trouble, but mothers who give birth to twins live longer
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
2. Sexual Behavior
(a) Adultery: Which countries are most unfaithful? - Mirror Online
(b) Lover Beware: The 8 Countries that Cheat the Most
(c) The 10 Most Sexually Active Countries in the World
3. Tomenable :Â Most Modern Germans from France and the Netherlands!!!
Y-DNA from Germany in the 300s-400s AD shows 58% frequency of I1 and not much R1b
BAMAD-144. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Sexual Immorality, Low Birth Rates, And Religion
by William M. Briggs
Sexual Immorality List of Top 20 Nations.
2. King David's Genes by Nadine Epstein
3. Humans are still evolving: Huge DNA study tracks how the British have changed since the Romans were in charge
By Ryan O'Hare for MailOnlineÂ [forwarded to Brit-Am by Mark Willimas]
4. Human beings who are DNA Chimeras with more than one father for the same person!!!!
5. Interesting Picture test. Left side - Right Side
6. More Births on Wednesday?
7. The secret history of Britain is written in our genes By Peter DonnellyÂ
BAMAD-145.Â Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Potentially Important New DNA Findings: It (R1b etc) was ALL Recent!!!
2. Illegitimate birth rate by country.
Percent of births outside of marriage, 2008 - 2009 (USA 2012)
3.Â Carthaginian dignitary originally from Spain
BAMAD-146. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. DNA: Irish Both Near Eastern and EastÂ Steppe Origins
2. Characterizing the admixed African ancestry of African Americans
3. Environment YDNA in the Caucasus
Human paternal lineages, languages, and environment in the Caucasus.
4. Goths of Poland were not from Scandinavia!!!
Ancient DNA Reveals Matrilineal Continuity in Present-Day Poland over the Last Two Millennia
5. Question on Rh Negative Blood and Israelites
6. The paternity myth: the rarity of cuckoldry By Razib Khan
7. Red-Hair in Ancient Judah
(a) Red Hair Strand Found. The Only Ancient Jewish Male Hair Ever Found by James TaborÂ
(b) Red Hair Depicted. Female face from Galilee synagogue ca. 500 CE
8. The Pygmy Tribe that Disappeared! Pygmy Tribe Discovered In New Guinea (1942)
(From Our War Correspondent, George Johnston) -
9. New Revelations. Most Ancient Israelites had Dark Hair!!!
BAMAD-147. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Most Germans are Dark-Haired. Blondes a Minor Minority
2. Some Brit-Am Articles on Race
3. Human Racial Adaptations
(a) Bajau of Borneo, eyes that see underwater.
(b) Tibetans, antelopes, and pigs show the same adaptations to alititude!
4. Racial Diseases
(a) Anemia in African Bantu
(b) Tay Sachs in Ashkenazic Jews
(c) Thalassemia and Mediterranean Peoples (anti-Malaria qulaities)
(d) The Lack of the MTHFR gene in Hispanics, Chinese and Italians.
(e) Race and Health
5. Britons still live in Anglo-Saxon tribal kingdoms
6. Descendants of Neil Ruled Much of Ireland
A Y-Chromosome Signature of Hegemony in Gaelic Ireland
7. YDNA and Environment
Human Paternal Lineages, Languages and Environment in the Caucasus
BAMAD-148. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
Â 1. TheÂ TS mutations as a Challenge to DNA
2. "Great Surprise" Native Americans Have West Eurasian Origins
Oldest human genome reveals less of an East Asian ancestry than thought.
3. Druze Connection to Ashkenazi Jews.
Warning: Reported finds have been disputed.
4. 'DNA Links Prove Jews Are a 'Race,' Says Genetics Expert
5. DNA Changes During Lifetime?
6. Half of Western European men descended from one Bronze Age 'king'
7.Â Early North French DNA Connection withÂ English
8. Conversion table for Y chromosome haplogroups
9. Yair Davidiy and the Tribe of Dan in Britain?
BAMAD-149. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Study Says All Ashkenazi Jews Are 30th Cousins
Researchers identify 350-person founding population of Ashkenazi Jewry
By Stephanie Butnick
2. Ancient Egyptians more closely related to Europeans than modern Egyptians, scientists claim byÂ Ian Johnston
3. Wikipedia: Middle East Muslim Arabs NOT from Ancient Populations whereas Jews are!
4. Pictures and Discussion of Different Ethnic Types [Anti-DNA]
5. Vikings were Often Red haired, Only in Stockholm were Blondes Dominant!
BAMAD-150. Brit-Am Anthropology and DNA Update
1. Dogs And People Have More In Common Than You Might Think
2. New Research Shows that Some Ancient Egyptians Were Naturally Fair-Haired
3. Ashkenazic mt (Female transmitted) DNA linked to Etruscans (who came from Lydia in west Turkey)
1. YDNA and Environment
2.The time and place of European admixture in Ashkenazi Jewish history
3. Identical sisters with same genetic makeup get different results from test kits
4. Mark Williams. Query on British DNA
5. Beaker People Replaced ALL Previous British Inhabitants? Did Dutch hordes kill off the early Britons who started Stonehenge?
1. Research Breakthrough. DNA Archaeological Clocks are Virtually Useless!
Brought to our attention by Mark Williams
2. Blue eyed people in Ancient Northern Israel
3. Radical Findings Show Mitochondrial DNA Can Be Inherited From Dads by Peter Dockrill
1. Ashkenazi Genetics
2. Different DNA and DNA Haplotype (Ancestral Divisions) Mutation Rates
3. DNA of Canaanites in Ancient Jericho
4. New Research Shows that Some Ancient Egyptians Were Naturally Fair-Haired
5.How common are high cheekbones among white people? Jews and the Scottish
6. Genetic Problems in Present-Day Ireland
7. More on Blondes in Ancient Egypt
1. Etruscan DNA German and English Links
2. DNA Can Spread Within Populations Like a Virus!
What Darwin Didn't Know About Evolution BY SIMON WORRALL
3. DNA STUDY REVEALS 130,000 HUNGARIANS ARE AT LEAST 50% JEWISH