Titles of Entries appearing in BARS (Brit-Am Research Source) posts.
1. Film About Zebulon in the Netherlands.
2. Early Dutch Traditions Concerning their Israelite Ancestry.
3. Chronicles of Eri.
4. Source on the British Empire. The Glory of Empire.
5. Some English Words with Suggested Hebrew Equivalents.
1. Linguistics. Celtic and Hamito-Semitic.
2. Gold Trove in Bronze Age North Germany Originated in Central Asia.
3. Were the Irish Feni (MIlesians) from Tarshish in Spain? Tarshish and the Origins of the Gaelic Language2 by Ian Adamson
1. Was Columbus secretly a Jew? [Abarbanel Financed Columbus.]
2. Celtic Vows re Nazirites.
3. List of Celtic Tribes
4. Minoans and Israel
5. O Neill, Neill, Neale, Neil
6. Words. Honor (Hadar), hod (head), Use (As), Two Meanings of Brook.
7. Some Other names for Joseph
1. Dwelling in the Land of Israel and Keeping the Covenant of Circumcision.
2. The Hebrew Language and Hebraic Ancestry?
(a) Mark Williams: Article from Israeli Government Website
(b) The Mother of Languages. The Influence of Hebrew on other Languages by
3. Parallels in the Physical Geographical Configuration of Tribal Inheritances.
1. Early Aryans were Horite-Edomite Ruling Caste of Most Gentile Nations.
2. The Founding Mythology of Britain. Sources.
3. The Samotheans - Mythical First Inhabitants of Britain
1. Most Nations of the World have been invaded by Britain at some time!
2. Early British Israelism and Zionism
3. British Support for Jewish Restoration
1. Kingdom of the Ark : Egyptians in Britain and SpainÂ
2. Sources: Albina and Aidne of Britain from Syria, Atecotti, Feni, Tuatha-de = Jews, Saxons and Huns
3. Some English-Hebrew Words Such as Such, Some, Same, Sum.
1. The Assyrian Exile. Interesting Quote from a Hebrew Language Children's Book.
2. Brit-Am Translation "IN THEIR RUINS" (2-Ch. 34:6) Confirmed by Other Translations.
3. The Assyrian Exile: Articles and Sources
1. Mark Mosley: Another Translation of 2-Chr.34:6
2. Place Names in the Bronze Age Mediterranean e.g. Keftiu (Cyprus or Syria?)
3. What Does the Name Israel Really Mean?
1. Important New Find of Celtic Remains in Southwest Germany. City of 10,000 People!
2. The Will of Cecil Rhodes: the occupation by British settlers of .. the Holy Land, the Valley of the Euphrates,
Rhodes was pro-Irish!
3. Britain, Tarshish, and Tyre, Some Notes of Interest.
(a) YouTube Clips forwarded by Mark Williams: For Zion's Sake The Lions of Tarshish. Documentary
(b) From the blurb: How the influence of the English Bible brought about the restoration of Israel.
(c) Notes from the script: Britain identified with Tarshish, London with Tyr
1. John Thornton: Heber Scot in Spain, Ireland, and Scotland
2. Ancient and Modern Names of Britain
3. Spain and Scotland: The Ancient Connections
1. Interesting Sources on Scotland and British Empire from Craig White
2. Awakening in the Christian world in support of a Jewish Restoration 1830-1930
3. Isaiah "each Tribe inÂ its own right is called a people"Â
1. Iben Ezra Online Biblical Commentary in Hebrew.
2. Pathan Denies Lost Isrealite Ancestry
3. Did the Tervingian Goths Become Thuringian Germans?
4. Assyrians and Germany
5. Orjan Svensson: Swedish Word from Hebrew? kora=bachar?
6. New Source of Interest on the Khazars.
Praise of the Khazars.
Intermixture of Khazars with Russian Rulers.
Intermixture of Khazars with Swedish People.
Intellectual Acheivements of Ashkenazic Jews
Finns of Finland Received Finnish Language from Saami (Lapps).
7. Yair Davidiy: Khazars became Attacotti amongst the Picts of Scotland.
1. Irish Ancestral Gods: Donn (Dan), Iar (Yair), Er (Er), Cian (Chiun).
SUPERNATURAL ANCESTORS OF THE GAEILÂ by Gerald A. John Kelly
2. The Englishman, Philip Beale, Re-Enacts Phoenician Voyages
Man's mission to prove Phoenicians discovered the Americas a thousand years before Columbus by Steve Robson
3. The Phoenicians in Spain by William McGrath
1. The Ethnic Name Aesc and Isaac?
2. An End to Carbon Dating?
Ocean plankton sponge up nearly twice the carbon currently assumed
3. Stone ships show signs of maritime network in Baltic Sea region 3,000 years ago
4. Bronze Age Ireland: the country's golden era
5. Mark Williams: Iberia (Spain and Portugal) Named after the Hebrews!
Â 1. British King George VI believed in British Israel!
2. Swedish Scholar (1751), Johannes Eurenius, traced Swedes and Goths to Scythians and the Ten Tribes.
3. Mark Williams: The Hebrew word Machir and its English Derivatives
4. Midrash: The mother of the future Messiah will come from the Tribe of Dan.
5. Why America Is Called America
By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD
1. Was the Empire really so bad? by David Blair
2. A Moral Audit of the British Empire by PiersÂ Brendon
3. Britain may have invaded 90 per cent of the world, but we're not hated everywhere by Colin Freeman
1. Scandinavian Mycenean (Greek) Links
2. Israelite (Tribe of Dan) Links to Mycenea in Greece
Biblical Name Embedded in Ancient Greek City (Simcha Jacobovici)
3. National Stones of Interest
STATE STONES, NATIONAL CRYSTALS AND EARTH HEALING
4. Gaedils of Ireland "descendents of a Jewish tribe"
5. Sru, Esru, Gaedel, in the Book of Leinster
6. Yam and Yah in Ugaritic
7. Ugarit-Phoenicia-Cyprus to be dated after 800 BCE
8. Chronology. A Far-Fetched Revision but worth Looking at:
The Ramessides, Medes, and Persians by Emmet John Sweeney
9. Bronze Age Sweden Originated in the East Mediterranean Area!
BARS-42. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Cauci: Irish-Continental Connection. The Cauci (Traditional Enemies of U'Neil?)
2. Was the Celtic Ancestor Don really Dan? SUPERNATURAL ANCESTORS OF THE GAEIL
3. Arabs from East Africa in Australia ca. 900s-1300s CE
4. Interesting Letter Forwarded: Khazars Not Turkish, Jews not Khazars, Burmese Mizos not Israelites, etc.
5. Senstius on Germanic -Israelite (?) Tribes, Extracts from on-line Translation
BARS-43. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Lowlands Scottish English Dialect Dictionary online
2. Vangione Possible Ancestors of Some of the Jews in Germany
3. Tervingi Black Sea Goths to Saxony
4. The Nordic razor and the Mycenaean lifestyle
5. The Current State of the Cimmerian Problem by Askold Ivantchik
6. Were the Cimbri of Denmark Celtic or Germanic?
7. On the Early Frisian Settlements in Scotland by W.F. Skene
BARS-44. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Pharaoh Named Machir (Mycineris) Left a Sphinx in Israel!
2. A Source on Deportees in the Assyrian Empire
3. Places Named after Dan still found in the Middle East!
4. Mark Williams: The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle
5. Origin of the English words lose, and loose, from the Hebrew LUZ
BARS-45. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. A Settlement of Jews in Ancient Wales?
2. Different Ancestries Traced to Sceald (Forefather of the Anglo-Saxons)
Langobards, Imbers (Ambrones), Zealand (Denmark), Geats (Denmark)
3. Mark Williams: Satre - The Etruscan Deity Satre (cf. Saturn)
BARS-46.Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Irish Mythology: Dana or Donn?
2. The word Dunn in Irish and DON in Hebrew have the same meaning!
3. Mark Williams: Fortunate Isles. Where Does This Sound Like?
4. Irish Mythology: Another Danann Link with the Domnan
5. Ashdod of the Philistines in the Service of Assyria in Re-Settling Israelites in the West.
BARS-47.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Tuatha de Danaan from Israel; Connected toÂ Milesians
2. Sceaf (Scyld) and His Descendants: Langobards, Imbers, Zealand, Geats
3. Completeness of the Exile. Another Source
Was All of Ancient Israel Really Carried Captive? by Lawson C Briggs, June 1974
BARS-48.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. The Non-Israelite Descendants of Gomer son of Japhet.
(a) Gomerite Nations
(b) THE GENEALOGIES OF GOMER AND HIS SONS by Yair Davidiy
(c) Aryeh Kaplan, The Living Torah: Is Britain Togarmah? Babaria?
2. The Phoenicians in Spain. Assyrian Involvement
3. Was the Golgal "an area shaped like a footprint"
In the footsteps of ancient Israelite kings by Dror Eydar
4. The discoveries of Columbus and Biblcal Passages
Was Columbus Jewish? by Chuck Missler
5. Is England Agliah? Does this mean Israel?
BARS-49.Â Brit-Am Research SourcesÂ
1. Phonological Similarities in Germanic and Hebrew by TerryÂ Marvin Blodgett.
2. Craig White:Â More Old British Israel Works Now Available
3. Craig White:Â Still More Old British Israel Works Now Available (Recommended)
4. AÂ Hyksos Canaanite Goddess in Egypt?
5. Notes on the Gauls of France. HEBREWS IN EARLY GAUL
BARS-50.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Stephen Phillips: Irish Mythology, Easru, Late Arrival of the Picts.
2. Douglas Augustine: Nixon & the Yom Kippur War
3. Division of the USA into Eleven Nations! Up in Arms BY COLIN WOODARD
BARS-51.Â Brit-Am Research SourcesÂ
1. Moses Black Wife
2. An Early Source Records Cimmerians Along the North Sea Coast. THE ORPHIC ARGONAUTICA
3. Early Cimmerians Sources. The Cimmerian Problem Re-Examined: the Evidence of the Classical Sources
by Marek Jan Olbrycht, 1996, Collectanea Celto-Asiatica Cracoviensia
BARS-52. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Orjan Svensson: Hebrew Words in Irish and Swedish
2. Yair Davidiy:Â The Irish Sept and the Hebrew Sebt both meaning Tribe.
3. Important New Finds: Phoenician and Israelite Silver Provenance from the Western Mediterranean!
(a) Tarshish: Hacksilber Hoards Pinpoint Solomon's Silver Source. Hacksilber isotope analysis associates Biblical Tarshish with Sardinia
by Noah Wiener
(b) King Solomon's Silver? Southern Phoenician Hacksilber Hoards and the Location of Tarshish
by Christine M. Thompson and Sheldon Skaggs
(c) Comments by Yair DavidiyÂ
BARS-53.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. O'Connor:Â Phoenicia and Edom
2. Some Early Believers in British Israel
3. MOSES, CHILDREN OFÂ
BARS-54.Â Brit-Am Research SourcesÂ
1. New Hebrew-Language Source. Rabbi David Aharon Vishnetz,Â "Mitsiat Eseret HaShevetim", Warsaw, 5669
2. The Hebrew Origin of Serbs? by Stevan Tomovich Ph.D.
3. Archaeology-Important. Early Israelite or Philistine Links to Southeast Europe.
Cultural connections with Europe found in ancient Jordanian settlementÂ
BARS-55. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Who Was Sandakhshatra?
2. Stephen Phillips: The Picts and Cruithin
3. Was Esau's Descendants in Rome?Â by Linda Watson
4. The Ancient People in the Middle East.Â Where are they today? by Linda Watson. Moab in North Africa? [and Spain?]
5. Remember the Green Revolution and How US Citizens Saved most of the World's Population!
History and Overview of the Green Revolution by Amanda BrineyÂ
BARS-56.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. A Philistine Seal from about 670Â BCE found in Ireland.
2. Tea-Tephi Never Existed?
3. The Phoenicians in Spain
BARS-57.Â Brit-Am Research SourcesÂ
1. Samarian River in Ulster and Lough Erne
2. Charles Vallancey: Irish Partly of Phoenician Origin
3.Â Clifford Riley: Maybe there was a Tea Tephi After All?
4. The Myth of Tartessos by Michael Royston
Tartessos: Minoan, Assyrian, and Phoenician Connections
5. Coraniaid People in Wales from Arabia?
1. Interesting Notes on the Phoenicians; European Links
2. Gomer and Magog
3. Minoan and Mycenean Settlements in Southeast Spain
BARS-59.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Did the Phoenicians Introduce Linen to Ireland?
2. Nachmanides: The Commandment to Conquer all the Land ofÂ Israel.
3. More English Words of Evident Hebrew Origin: Thane, Anon, On, Chute.
4. Elysian Fields and the British Isles and Ireland as the Place of the Dead?
5. The Edge of the World: Life in the Phoenician Colony of Gadir
by Christopher Jones
BARS-60.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1.Â Renaissance Source: The Ten Tribes andÂ EdomitesÂ in Thrace (southeast Europe) ?
Brit-Am Commentary and Notes on above source
2. Phoenicians in Spain
3. Sources on Tartessus in Spain and Tarshish. Extracts
BARS-61.Â Brit-Am Research SourcesÂ
1. Mark Williams: Notes on Ephraim and Manasseh amongst the Angles and Saxons
2. Source of Possible Value.
The Druids and King Arthur: A New View of Early Britain
3. An Interesting Observation onÂ Rhythmic Similarities between English and Hebrew.
Â BARS-62.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. British Monarch Anointed as Israelite Monarchs Were?
2. Resources about the Celts of Britain and Ireland
3. Jewish Pictures of Tribal Symbols
4. Hebrew dialects in the Hebrew Bible?
5. The Name Brit as in Britain (barad, brith)Â
BARS-63.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. The Late Nineteenth Century Plan to Settle Welsh Colonists in Palestine
2. The Dana came from Dan not from Ana!
3. Danites. Need for Archaeological and Other Evidence?
4. Historian Robert Graves also saw Levantine Origins for the Irish
5. Ancient World Links. Some points of interest culled from:
The Key by John Philip Cohane, USA, 1975.
BARS-64.Â Brit-Am Research SourcesÂ
1. Early British Restorationists had Mixed Missionizing Motivations
Before Pastor Hagee, There Was Lord Shaftesbury
The Victorian roots of evangelical Zionism by Gertrude Himmelfarb
2. Tapani Kuparinen: New (really old) information about Finnish tribes
FINLAND DURING THE FIRST MILLENIUM by Jouko Pesonen
3. Mark Williams: Dolmens in the Caucasus. I Heard You Liked DolmensÂ
BARS-65.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Interesting Paraphrase of the Prophecy of Balaam by Josephus
Â (brought to our attention by Sylvia Halpert)
2. Proposal of Benjamin Franklin for Design of the Great Seal
3. Finds at Skara Brae (Scotland) show links to general neighborhood of Ancient Israel
BARS-66.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. WilliamÂ Stukeley believed in British Kinship with the Hebrews.
2. Early Phoenicians (or Israelite) Settlement in Norway. An Early Source
PREHISTORIC TIMES, AS ILLUSTRATED BY ANCIENT REMAINS, AND THE MANNERS AND CUSTOMS OF MODERN SAVAGES,Â by SIR JOHN LUBBOCK
3. Was there ever a 360 day Year? A Collection of Sources and Links.
(a) What Did the Sages Say? by Yair Davidiy
(b) Additional Sources and Opinions
BARS-67.Â Brit-Am Historical Reports
1. Damon Casale: Question David Rohl
2. Damon Casale: The Milesians Came to Ireland from the Middle East
3. Clifford Riley: The Milesians, Dolmens and Druids
4. Stephen Phillips: Picts were not in Ireland! Germans from Assyrians and Others
5. Ancient Ships and Fish-Boats? How the Israelites were carried overseas.
6. Egyptian-Type Faience Produced in Britain
Understanding Bronze Age Faience in Britain and Ireland
7. Phoenicians in West Europe: From Canaan to Cornwall & CorkÂ by Harry Bourne (Extracts)
BARS-68. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Stephen Phillips: Notes on the Ten Tribes in Ireland
2. Famous Rabbinical Scholar, HaMairi (1200s CE), on Nebuchadnessar and the Sun-Worshipping Origin of Christianity
3. Scythians in the Caucasus from the Iron Age?
4. Dumnoni Links between Ireland and Britain
5. Mark Williams:Â Kennizite/Kenezite Kongruence Konfirmed. Was Caleb A Judahite?
BARS-69.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Was there a Scattering of Many Israelites before the Assyrian Exile?
2. Climate change and population growth may have been factors in Assyrian Empire collapse
3. Interesting Picture. A Bagpipe in Jewish Culture:
The 14th Century "Barcelona Haggadah"
4. Behistun Rock Equation of Cimmerians and Scythians
5. Eastern Origin of Scandinavians
BARS-70. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Cimmerians and Early Scythians were Archaeologically IdenticalÂ by Askold Ivantchik.
English Abstract of article in German
2. Irish Words and Hebrew
3. Phoenician Circumnavigation of Africa Re-Enacted
BARS-71.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Mark Williams:The Pagan Anglo-Saxons used a Lunar-Solar Calendar
2. The Hebrew Origin of the English Word "Holy"
3. Mark Williams :Â Â King Alfred and The Torah
BARS-72. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. [Scandinavia] The Brutal Bronze Age
2. More Rabbinical Confirmations of the Exile.
3. Canaanites in Ancient South Turkey by E. Adams
4. A PlaceÂ named Germanikah as capital of Ancient Assyria?
5. Research by Dublin based scientists reveals that ancient Europeans were lactose intolerant
6. AÂ Barbary Ape Skull from Navan Fort, Co. Armagh
7. Roman contacts with Ireland by Colm Moriarty
8. Archeologists revise image of ancient Celts
9. The English words ANY, MANY,Â andÂ theÂ HebrewÂ AIN and Ha-Mon
BARS-73. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Orjan Svensson: Words in Swedish and English similar to the Hebrew Moneh.
2. Clifford Riley: Romans in Ireland
3. English Words from Hebrew: Ken, can, can (container)
BARS-74. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Roman Descriptions of Ancient Britain
2. Good Map of the British Empire with Interesting Notes
3. Josephus: Table of Nations
4. Words from Hebrew: Shore
5. Link to Site tracing English Words to Hebrew
6. Rome and Germany: Brothers from Edom? by Yair Davidiy
7. The Romans assaulted Scotland with a larger force than they used to hold ALL of England and Wales - but still failed to subdue savage tribesmen
By ROB WAUGH
BARS-75. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Extracts from Article: The Miracle of Israel as She Was Restored to Her Promised Land After 2500 Years
2. Tarshish in the Netherlands or an Island in the West?
3. Guy Lestrange: A Letter to YairÂ re Remarks on the Chronciles of Eri, Scandinavian Origins of the Danaan
BARS-76. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Ancient Links between Scandinavia and Cyprus?
2. Old Armenian source (1200s CE) identifies Edomites with Franks and Scythians in Caucasus
3. The German historian Schmoeckel sees much evidence that the Merovingians as well as the Carolingians are descendants of the Sarmatians.
BARS-77. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Denmark. Folding Chair suggests direct Bronze Age Germanic links to Ancient Egypt
2. Bronze Age Espionage: Did Ancient Germans Steal the Pharaoh's Chair Design?Â by Matthias Schulz
3. A Jewish History of ArmeniaÂ byÂ Moorad Alexanian
BARS-78.Â Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. The Relative Longevity of Jews Compared to Non-Jews in the USA a Century Ago
2. Did Cimmerians Rule Over Hittites in Anatolia?
3.Â More proof that Philistines [in the west] May be traced by Mycenean Finds!
Â BARS-79.Â Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1.Â Are US Presidents really Kings?Â A Point of View: Is the US president an elected monarch?Â byÂ DavidÂ Cannadine
2. Etymology. Dun from the Hebrew Word "Edom" ?
3.Â Afghans and Edom?
BARS-80.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Minoans [i.e. Philistines]Â in Germany
2. Did Ancient Semites Father the Germanic Languages?
3. Evidence of early Bronze Age migrants in northern Germany.
4. The underrated German genius by Seymour Gris
5. What caused Britain's Bronze Age 'recession'?
6. Unicorn Evidence
7. THE IMPACT OF PHOENICIAN AND GREEK EXPANSION ON THE EARLY IRON AGE SOCIETIES OF SOUTHERN IBERIA AND SOUTHWESTERN GERMANY
BARS-81.Brit-Am Research SourcesÂ
1. Stephen Phillips: Celtic Tribal Names in Britain
2. Esau the Dwarf? Does this explain the "Superman" Obsessions?
3. Jacob versus Esau inÂ Geopolitical Reality Eve of World War 2:
Brief Excerpts from Naill Ferguson: "The War of the World", UK, 2006
4. Faience in Britain and the Tin Trade
5. The Liguri Tribes of Northern Italy. Were Israelites Amongst them?Â
BARS-82.Â Brit-Am Research SourcesÂ
1. JaredThaJa: Davidic Dynasty in the West
2. ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE
WHY WE SHOULD GIVE THANKS FOR THE BRITISH EMPIRE
3. Interesting Facts about Rome and Italy:
Caesar descended from Alexander [from the Temeni. from Esau].Â Phoenicians with Etruscans. Egyptian Religion in Ancient Italy
BARS-83.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Celts, Egypt, and Hittites
2. How 100,000 Jewish Refugees Were Saved by US
3. Joseph HaLevy was Right! Academic historians (of Assyriology) Misled the World!
Sumer Never existed. Hindu Antiquity is non-Existent. Â Â Â
BARS-84.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. English Words in Hebrew
Ilk from Elack
2. Ousous [Esau] in Tyre
3. Thracian Origin of Germans?
4. Shinar (Isaiah 11:10) as Place of Exile and the Cimmerians
5. Red Heads Sacrificed by Pagan EgyptiansÂ Â Â Â
BARS-85.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Germanikeh in Nineveh Capital of Assyria
2. An Assyrian Colony in Central Turkey
3. How Did a Judean Seal End Up in a 2,000-year-old Russian Warrior Woman's Grave? by Julia Fridman
4. AÂ Philistine Colony in Northern Syria
Riddle of the Ages Solved: Where Did the Philistines Come From?Â by Julia Fridman
5. Remain of The Temple Discovered on Temple Mount Site andÂ Already Photographed in 1927 Â
BARS-86.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Interesting Observation Concerning Superiority Complex of Japanese Today
2. German Resilience
3. German Intentions to Annex VenetiaÂ
Â BARS-87.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
Â 1. German Plans in WW2 for England and France: 80% to be killed!Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
2. LigurianÂ Tribes: Hebrew Names?Â Â Â Â
3. Japanese Deference to Strength Â
BARS-88.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Lengthy ArticleÂ Links of Possible Interest
2. REMARKS ON THE INSULAR CELTIC/HAMITO-SEMITIC QUESTION by Steve Hewitt
3.Â Japanese Rulers Still Go Back to the Meiji Era and Beyond. The Ruling Hereditary Clique
BARS-89.Â Brit-Am Research SourcesÂ
1.Douglas Augustine:Â Japanese Deference to the USA was a Blessing for Japan
2.Â Informational leads Concerning Qos i.e. Esau and Edom.
3.Â THE IMPACT OF PHOENICIAN AND GREEK EXPANSION ON THE EARLY IRON AGE SOCIETIES OF SOUTHERN IBERIA AND SOUTHWESTERN GERMANY
by Susan Margaret Frankenstein
BARS-90.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Edomites in the Roman Ruling Class Confirmed by an Authoritative Rabbinical Source.
2. The Poet William Black Identified England with Israel!
3. Valuable Linguistic Evidence.Tracing the Dispersion
By Terry M. Blodgett
BARS-91.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Quote from Churchill about the Germans
2. English Word "Take" from Hebrew "Tikach"
3. Carthaginians in Ireland?
4. Scandinavian Team Searches for Indo-European Homeland through Kazakhstan DNA BY MICHELLE WITTE
5. Scythians Used Germanic Runes as Writing Script!
BARS-92.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Archaeological Evidence. Non-Israelites in the armies of Judah and Israel
2. Oxhide [from Cyprus] ingots in Scandinavian rock art
3. John Henry Patterson, the 'godfather of the Israeli army', reinterred near Tel Aviv
BARS-93. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. East Germany's Undeclared Wars with Israel by Jeffrey Herf
2. Praise from India for the British in India
3. Mark Williams: Rothschild Coat of Arms Similar to British
4. The English Word "With" from Hebrew.
5. The English Words "Well" and "Welcome" from Hebrew
BARS-94. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. The Empire of the USA
2. PHOENICIAN BRONZE CUP IN JAMAICA
3. English Words "Shake" and Shock" from Hebrew "Shakak."
BARS-95. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Interesting Pictures of Phoenicians: Blue Eyes Quite Frequent?
2. Maps of Research Value
(a) The History of Wales in 12 Maps
(b) Maps of Europe and Scythia
3. Ashkenaz in North-East Turkey, Associated with Scythians
BARS-96. Brit-Am Research Sources
1.Â Picts of Scotland described (in 1200s CE) as small people andÂ Celts as "Africans, adhering to Judaism!"
2. New French Source of Possible Value: Jacques Martin, 1727.
3. English Word from Hebrew. IS from "as."
Â BARS-97. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Correction: Celts as "Africans, adhering to Judaism!"
2. DNA creates historical conundrum. Where did the West Germans come from?
3. Impressive Paintings byÂ J. C. Young of Standing Monuments in Pembrokeshire, Wales
4. Scientists discover age-old trading route from Mesopotamia to the far north
Analysis of 3400-year old glass found in graves from ancient Egypt to Scandinavia shows their raw material came from Bronze Age Mesopotamia By Philippe Bohstrom
5. Did the Irish bring horns to India 2,000 years ago? Surprising influence of Bronze Age Celtic instruments found in traditional Indian music By Richard Gray for MailOnlineÂ
BARS-98. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. British Bronze Age Links to the Middle East Acknowledged
2. A Chinese Hero who SavedÂ Jews
3. British Naval Power in the 1860s
BARS-99.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Does Chinese Civilization Come From Ancient Egypt? by Ricardo Lewis
2. Archaeological Discovery In Jordan Valley: Enormous 'Foot-shaped' Enclosures
3. 3D mapping of Scottish stone circles proves alignment theories By Cathryn McLauchlan
4. Dan I of Denmark and Dan of Ireland
5. Humor: Essay on Conspiracy Theories by Craig White
BARS-100.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Which countries has Britain not invaded, yet?
2. Why didn't Great Britain become the richest country in the world due to the British Empire?
3. USA Citizen Norman Borlaug saved a billion people from starving to death
BARS-101.Â Brit-Am Research Sources
1. The Power of America
2. Newly Discovered: Tribe of Dan andÂ "The biggest shipyard that has been proven archaeologically in the world!"
3. Links between Ancient Egypt and Scandinavia
BARS-102. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Bronze Age Artefacts in Sweden
2. Edomites in China: Ancient Script in China Mistakenly Identified as Greek is Probably Hebrew or Edomite
3. Peoples who Claimed Roman [i.e. Edomite] Descent
4. The Under-Appreciated Military Glory of France
5. What did the Nazis do with half Jews?
BARS-103. Brit-Am Research Sources
1.Â Israelites were Important in the Assyrian Army (as explained in our works "The Tribes", and "Lost Israelite Identity"
2. English Word "Or" from Hebrew "U" or "oo"
3. Leading and Controversial Rabbinical Authority always spoke well of the British
BARS-104. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. The English Words "will" and "shall" and their Hebrew Origin.
2. Hebrews in Ancient Greece?Â New Sources?
3. Machir (son of Manasseh) in Beth-Shean (Northern Israel)?
4. Why are most European royal families of German origin? by Jens Bottiger
5. What would have happened if France and Britain didn't have colonies in Africa? by Austin Fagbade
BARS-105. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Mark Williams:Â Israel, the 'House of Omri'
2. The Assyrian and Phoenician Alliance
3. The Hebrew word Midah gives us the English words "mood" and "mode"
BARS-106. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. The USA in WW2 Saved Europe and the USSR! by David Wehrle
2. The English-Speaking peoples Came closest to World Domination! by John Dewar Gleissner
3. Some English Words derived from Hebrew:Â sheer, sorry, sour byÂ Yair Davidiy
BARS-108. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. H. Alexander:Â Irish Surnames with Hebrew Equivalents
2. Ancient Scandinavians more Red-Haired, some blonds in Stockholm
3. Rabbi Mendel Kessin a type of Messiah from the Good Side of Edom!
'Messiah-Like Figure' Donald Trump Will Factor into End of Days in America: Rabbi
By Dr. Rivkah Lambert Adler
BARS-109. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Phoenician Place-Names in Britain
Thanet, Tanit and the Phoenicians: Place-Names, Archaeology and Pre-Roman Trading Settlements in Eastern Kent?
by Dr. Caitlin L. Green
2. Ancient Monuments in Southern Britain Ascribed to "Jews"!
The Jews of South-West England, Thesis by Rabbi Bernard Susser
3. Ancient "Mountain ofÂ the Jews" in Pembroke, Wales
Facts that Prove the Connection between the Phoenicians and the Irish-Celtic
4. What marked the end of the British Empire? Why?
Lin Xieyi, A Pleb On Her Majesty's Service
5. Great Britain used to be the only superpower. Why USA? What happened?
by Pip Willis
BARS-110. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Phoenicians, Greeks and Egyptian Soldiers in Assyrian Employ
The Etruscans, Phoenicians and TartessosÂ by Andrew Selkirk
2. Mediterranean Elements in Celtic Civilization
Treasures point to trade links between Central Europe, Mediterranean cultures by Bruce Bower
3. Megalthic Monuments Aplenty in Wales, Yorkshire, and Irish Sea coast.
Heathery livrocky land: rethinking the stones of Neolithic Pembrokeshire
BARS-111. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Another Source on the Ten Tribes Really Having Been Exiled.
Were the 'Lost Tribes' Ever Really Lost?
by James Tabor
2. Simeon and the Color Green. How did Ireland come to be called the Emerald Isle?
3. Source on Messiah ben Joseph and Criticism of that Source
BARS-112. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. William Camden: The Tribe of Asher in Britain
2. Romans Identified as Babylonians
3. Ten Tribes to Return from the West
4. Was Christopher Columbus a Marrano Jew? His Hebrew Writings Say Yes
By Tsivya Fox
5. Vitrified Forts in Scotland, Europe, and the East
BARS-113. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Dr Caitlin R. Green. Were there Huns in Anglo-Saxon England? Some thoughts on Bede, Priscus & Attila
2. Thanet, Tanit and the Phoenicians: Place-Names, Archaeology and Pre-Roman Trading Settlements in Eastern Kent?
3.Â Were there Africans Among the Early Anglo-Saxons?
4. List of British innovations and discoveriesÂ
BARS-114. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. PHOENICIANS IN SCANDINAVIA
2. Minoans, Mycenaean and Scandinavia. Prehistoric connections Crete / Norway
3. Ancient Swedish Axes from Cyprus. Isotope Analysis
Ancient rock carvings in Sweden evidently aren't of local boats but show ships bringing the metal from the Levant.
4. Vikings from Coastal Areas in Scandinavia Pushed out by New Invaders
5. Megalithic Migration Trail of Jeremiah 31:21 Acknowledged!
BARS-115. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. The Beaker Folk
2. Notes on Early British Israelism (when it was still almost "kosher")
3. The British in Palestine from a pro-Arab anti-British Perspective
Why can't there be peace between the Jews and the Palestinians? by Thiago Chahin (Brazil).
4. Rabbinical Jewish Influence on the Early Anglo-Saxons in Britain
5. New Dolmen Find in Goland
Monumental Carved Dolmen More Than 4,000 Years Old Found in Golan Rewrites History of Civilization
by Ruth Schuster,Â
BARS-116. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Origins of the Population of Lichtenstein
2. Megaltihs and Dolmens in Ancient Israel
3. Does Celtic Art have links with Asia?
BARS-117. Brit-Am Research Sources
1.Â "Gates of His Enemies" as a Sign of Israelite Descent
British Maritime Expansion in the 1850s. And later, Lord Fisher
2. DNA. English are 40% like the French, 11% Danish, 9% Belgian
3. Swiss Complicity? Why did the Nazis respect Switzerland's neutrality during WWII? by Marcus Gibson
BARS-118. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Notes on Ireland
(a) Irishmen in Service of the British Empire
(b) Fomorians. Ireland Covered by Dense Forests
(c) Irishmen Overseas
(d) Irish Losses in Potato Famine
(e) Irishmen in British Service World War -2
2. Scotsmen Dominate British Elite Army Units
3. All USA Presidents descended fromÂ British Royalty!
4.Â Historical Example. Evolution Reversed. From Iron Age to Stone Age
5. Lubavitcher Rabbi Inspired US Food Stamps!
6. America. Most Noble Places Amongst the Ends of the Earth
BARS-119. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. The Cimbrian Bull
2. Arab Source: Al Biruni Alexander and Rome descend from Esau
3. Radio - Carbon Dating Proven False yet Again!
BARS-120. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. N. Shreiber: Meaning of Jewish Names Explained and as an Indication of Geographical Provenance (Slightly Adapted)
2. Henry-8th of England Considered Converting to Judaism!
3. Rabbi Shlomo Goren: Temple to be Rebuilt before the Coming of the Messiah
BARS-121. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Gigantic Dolmen in Israel. Artforms like those of Europe
2. Phoenicians in Southwest Spain
3. Do ultra-orthodox Jews drink coffee? by Rabbi Joseph Kolakowski
4. A Gigantic Megalithic City in Ancient Turkey
5. Hugh Mitford Raymond: Early British Proto-Zionists
6. How did the rooster become france's national symbol? by Gerard Briais.
7. The British in Palestine. Arab-Israel Conflict: What role did the British play in the land of Israel?
by Alex Brodie
BARS-122. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Etymology. LAZY, ADOLPH, ONE
2. Australia. Indications of Early Discovery?
3. Time to Repent.
Israelite Dominated Nations Among the Most Promiscuous!
BARS-123. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Half of Viking city of Sigtuna were immigrants: study
2. The NameÂ "Israel" for the State of Israel
3. Chief Deity of Ancient Rome had a Red Face!
BARS-124. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Mark Williams: Rabbinical Source of Potential Importance. The Chida
2. Thierry-Etienne-Joseph-Rotty: How did US became military and economical superpower it is today?
3. Thierry-Etienne-Joseph-Rotty: Did Stalin Consider Linking up with Germany?
BARS-125. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Germany as Edom. A Warrior
2. England and the USA Lead the World in Inventions!
3. Germanic populations in Talmudic and other Rabbinic Texts
BARS-126. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Great Orme Copper Mine and Dolmens
2. The Tribe of Reuben begins the Process of Repentance.
3. Children of Rachel: Keep Silent.Children of Leah: Protestation
4. Macedonians from Esau?
5. House of Jacob identified with Joseph
6. Cimmerians, Scythians, Kurdistan and Hungary. Archaeological Links
7. Some possible Phoenician/Punic names in Britain and Ireland
by R. Caitlin
BARS-127. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Did Ancient Semites Father the Germanic Languages?
2. The Real Most Wealthy Countries in Europe Listed by Steve DeVore
3. Carmeltazite: A New Unique Gemstone From Israel
BARS-128. Brit-Am Research Sources
How were the Spartans able to fight so effectively?
by Nick Deakin
2. Philistines and Greece
What evidence do we have that the Philistines were Greek in origin? Does this mean they spoke a Greek Language?
by Spencer Alexander McDaniel
3. The Minoans (of Crete) and Portugal, Spain, Britain, Dutch, Nordic (Vikings), by Nick Deakin
BARS-129. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Where did the Philistines come from?
2. Tin from the British isles, Copper from Ross Island
3. Philistine Origins-DNA
4. Nordic Israelism
5. French Israelism
6. British Israelism
7. Robert Ley: Nazis Equated England with the Jews
BARS-130. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. The Khazars (Extent of Empire) by Peter Wolfe and Jeff Zolitor
2. The Beginnings of Trade in Northwestern Europe During the Bronze Age [Eastern Mediterranean Links]
3. Nordic Graves Were Made by King Tut's Glassmaker
4. Were the Viking Founders of Russia Khazars?
5. Arab Conspiracy Theories of Interest.
Was the Zionist movement a plot to colonise the Middle East?
BARS-131. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Tin from Cornwall and Devon (Britain) in Ancient Israel!
The enigma of bronze age tin by Heidelberg University
2. More on Tin from Cornwall and Devon (Britain) in Ancient Israel!
How Britannia ruled the waves in the Bronze Age: 3,000-year-old tin ingots from Devon and Cornwall found in Israel reveal island's ancient trade routes dating back to 1,300 BC by JOHN BENNETT
3. Ancient Jews Spoke Gaelic, is New Theory (article from archives of 1917)