BARS-159. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Do American Jews Really number 15 million?
2. Lowell Joseph Gallin and Jonathan Immanuel: British Instinctive Identification with Biblical Israelite Themes.
3. Mark Williams: Lactose Resistance and the Lost Ten Tribes?
Is Lactose Tolerance an Indication of North Israelite Descent?
BARS-158. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Mysterious Disappearance of Scythians Still Remains Unsolved - Ancient Pages
2. French Precedent to the Balfour Declaration
3. 11 Divisions of the USA.
The United Countries of America: The 11 Different "Cultures" of Our Country.
BARS-157. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Welsh Language
Is Welsh the oldest Celtic language? by Cindy Treacher
2. Canaanite-Carthaginian Influence on Ancient Germany
Shillings, gods and runes: clues in language suggest a Semitic superpower in ancient northern Europe
3. Videos of Interest
(a) How Zionists Came to Palestine Under British Protection (Documentary)
(b) Britain's role in the occupation of Palestine
4. Phoenician-Israelite finds in southeast Spain
5. WW1. How France nearly snatched half of Jerusalem over lunch
BARS-156. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. Britain, the Bible, and Balfour: Jonathan Immanuel's new book
By NEVILLE TELLER
2. Who Were the Philistines, and Where Did They Come From?
3. Pipes, 'The Great Inquiry into National Character' Academic Questions (long), #1755
BARS-155. Brit-Am Research Sources
1. National Identification with the Phoenicians.
2. Phoenicians and Carthaginians in Britain and Ireland
3. Red Hair in Thrace.
4. Norway Border River, 'The River of the Border of Jacob,' has a Tributary named Jordan!
5. British Antiquities