Ten Tribes Studies (3 July, 2014, 5 Tammuz, 5774)
1. The Hebrew Month of Tammuz, 5774. Reuben
We are now in the month of Tammuz , sign of Scorpio. Tammuz is ascribed to the Tribe of Reuben according to the most accepted opinion (HaGra and Ha-Ari).
Other opinions accredit the month to Dan (Midrash Pliah), or to Judah (Rabad).
2. New Article on AncientÂ Biblical Warfare by Steven Collins
Â From: Steve Collins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thought you might find this blog re: an aspect of the ancient kingdom of Judah interesting.
Hope all is well with you.
Did King Uzziah of Ancient Judah HaveÂ Trebuchets, Catapults and More?
- Prophecy Updates and Commentary
3. New Article. Hunger. The Great Irish Famine
by Yair Davidiy
2. Ireland and Britain
3. The Potato
4. The Hungry Forties all over Europe
5. The Scottish Highlands, Hunger and Clearances
6. The Irish Disaster
7. The Effects on Ulster
8. The Export of Food from Ireland.
9. How Many Really Died?
10. How Culpable were the British?
11. Comparisons with Scotland. AÂ Similar Case