Hebrew Nations/Brit-Am, Movement of the Ten Tribes of Israel
Hebrew Nations /Brit-AmÂ No-Nos.
Individuals and groups sometimes wish to work for us, or on behalf of us, or alongside of us, orÂ in partnership with us, or with our blessing and encouragement, or independently of us but with our approbation, encouragement, and an occasional plug in their favor, etc.
This is all for the good. The elements concerned are often of good quality and acquisitions of value for us whom we are pleased to accommodate, etc.
There are however recurring problems.
Here is a brief list of issues we CANNOT work with.
This list is also useful regarding e-mail messages sent to us with the intention that we re-post them in our postings.
(1) Christian Missionaries. We have nothing against Christianity (for non-Jews) but for obvious reasons we cannot work with it.Â
(2) Criticism of Jews, anti-Jewish opinions, and negative attitudes against the State of Israel. When people bring these matters up they often emphasize that in their eyes it is not personal i.e. not against us. In our eyes however it is. More importantly than that we understand that anti-Jewish sentiments in our days are the equivalent of idolatry which is the worst offence that can be committed.
(3) Do not say the Jews are not descended from Israelites.
(4) Do not say the Jews are descended from Khazars.
(5) Do not identify the Jews or the Khazars with Edom.
(6) Do not be against the State of Israel.
(7) Do not be against the British, Americans, OR ANY OTHER Israelite group.
(8) Do not promote the Israelite origin of peoples we do not identify as Israelite.
(9) Do not promote Conspiracy Theories on our turf or on ground we are supposed to be somehow involved with.
(10) Do not use transliterations of Holy Names of the Almighty.
(11) Do not speak against the Literal Truth of Scripture.
Â (12) Do not criticize Rabbinical Interpretations of Scripture. You may not agree with them but these matters are not for our forums.
There may be yet more no-nos to add to the list.
These prohibitions are not listed in order of priority.
This may might seem like a lot but on close examination it will be seen to be encompassed by one main principle:
DO NOT OFFEND AGAINST ISRAEL, either Judah or Joseph.Â