Extracts from SHIVTEI YISRAEL. The Twelve Tribes of Israel.
- The Tribe of Manasseh [Rabbi Fishel Mael]
- Benjamin [by Rabbi Fishel Mael.]
- The Tribe of Gad [Rabbi Fishel Mael]
- The Tribe of Joseph [Rabbi Fishel Mael]
- Which Tribes? Joseph and Simeon
Rabbi Fishel Avraham Mael of Baltimore wrote a book in Hebrew, "Sefer Shivtei Israel" , 5757 (1997).
The official title in English (as shown on the back page) is:
The Twelve Tribes of Israel.
An Anthology and Novellae Based on Biblical, Talmudic, and Midrashic Sources.
This work is about 550 pages long in Hebrew text meaning in English terms the equivalent of ca. 700 (or more) pages.
Each page is full of important information that deserves to be well considered.
Yair Davidiy has received permission from Rabbi Fishel to translate and comment on extracts from his work.